Extra Thick Super Soft Wool Trooper Trapper Pilot aviator Hat

 Extra Thick Super Soft Wool Trooper Trapper Pilot aviator Hat with Soft Faux Fur for Women and Mens one size fits up to large head in Black and Grey




Ok, now first of all, you're not going to win any beauty pageants wearing this thing. So if you're looking for a warm hat you can wear into town with your hot date, you might want to keep looking. But if you're like me, you want a super awesome warm hat which is just as comfortable as it looks. You've found it right here.
 My head has been nice and toasty the whole time. The hat is nice and thick and the fur is super soft.

My roommate is even asking me if he can bring it with him on his ski & snowboarding  trip this weekend, I am not so sure I can part with it for an entire weekend.

The only minor improvement I could suggest is that it needs to be available by hat size, instead of "one size fits all". It was a little too loose if you were envolved in any substantial outside physcial activity.



Share : Extra Thick Super Soft Wool Trooper Trapper Pilot aviator Hat

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Top 10 Snowboard - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger